About Me

My photo
Like art, life is a process and a gift...and now that I know that, I am doing my best to find out what that means.

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Another Sunday in Paradise

Good evening world. I have some inkling that I am restless. That being a wife is just not cutting it for me. I don't think I can stay at home for too much longer. I will have to go into some major prayer to get into school this fall...cause all of the applications are in and materials sent...now it's the waiting to get in. I want to get in SO badly!!! I want my world to shake and my mind to be stretched again. I feel my heart stretching and growing, but my mind feels lazy. My faith in God is stronger than ever, yet there is this wanting within me--to be greater, to stretch beyond my wildest dreams, to live to the extreme. Exciting things are to come; of this I truly believe. Goodnight my dearest friend, farewell to the world in which I live--until next time.

2 comments:

  1. I love it already... a good way for me to get my Jessi fix, when I can't see you in person ;) I miss you and love you and will be come back often to read what you so wonderfully type :)
    Love, Traci

    ReplyDelete
  2. Biffle! I'll keep you in my prayers to get into school <3 love you

    ReplyDelete