About Me

My photo
Like art, life is a process and a gift...and now that I know that, I am doing my best to find out what that means.

Saturday, July 24, 2010

My very first post

So...as in the past blogs there must be first post. Well, here goes nothing! Good morning, world, we meet again and I find myself in a state of eyelids heavily laden with the beginnings of sleep and the exhilarating need to write, write, and write some more. As per usual, my life is filled with oximorons, oposites colliding and contracting just waiting to confuse me just one more iota further than I already am. What a concept! As my body shuts down my mind awakens...I guess I should rest now. I have a love/hate relationship with my mind(more on that later). Goodnight my dearest friend, farewell to the world in which I live...only for now--rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment