About Me

My photo
Like art, life is a process and a gift...and now that I know that, I am doing my best to find out what that means.

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Hopeful

A little poem to tie me over until finals are over...then I shall be more consistent with my posts. :) There is a crushing pain in my chest, nothing physical, just my mind playing tricks on me. It's that feeling you get when you are in a panic and everything tightens inside. That is now, yet I am completely relaxed.

There are times when I feel exhilarated by life.
There are times when joy spills from my heart like an overfilled chalice.
There are times when I am more angry than a bull in a fight.
There are times when I remember things more than I truly desire to.
There are times when I cannot bear to go on in that day, that hour, that very second.
There are times when I miss him more than I can stand.
There are times when I smile to myself cause I had a good day.
There are times when I am so sad that all I can do is stare into the distance.
There are times when I dare not say how I feel for fear of more pain.
There are times when I write myself insane.
There are times like now that I wish...

Goodnight my dearest friend, farewell to the world in which I live--until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment