About Me

My photo
Like art, life is a process and a gift...and now that I know that, I am doing my best to find out what that means.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Times

Hello, again. Here I am in this new year flabbergasted at how far I have come. I still have moments were I cannot breathe or I forget why I am at a certain location...but otherwise I am alright--much better. I cannot profess to complete wellness, yet I can say that I truly feel stable. It still upsets me that all of my best words come to me as I fall asleep. Why does such misfortune befall me where my greatest thoughts can never be rightly recorded? It breaks me within and shatters that one part of my soul that can never heal to its original state. I grieve for these words when I awaken at morning's first light and my inspiration fades into the rays of sunlight, blinding my mind. I cannot begin the divulge such longings and frustrations, but shall leave it at that and remain in my current condition: frustrated.
Goodnight my dearest friend, farewell to the world in which I live--until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment