About Me

My photo
Like art, life is a process and a gift...and now that I know that, I am doing my best to find out what that means.

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Long Lost Writing

So...it's been quite a while since I've written. I don't know why really, just school has overtaken my life. I am currently enrolled in my last "official" course for my Masters degree...and now all I have to do is really get on board with writing my thesis and researching. I should have my credential soon...hopefully in the next two weeks if I play my cards right, so then I can actually apply for jobs. If I get a job, I'm actually kind of scared to get a job. That means I have to either write a new set of projects to develop young artists, or follow another teacher's curriculum. Either way, it will be new challenging, exciting, and something I both welcome and dread. I am hoping that 2013 will be my year to defend my thesis and have my Masters Degree in Teaching (MAT). Hopefully that will not discourage potential employers from hiring me, since that puts me at a higher pay grade. We'll see what God has in store for me and my hubby in these next months and this next year. Maybe the pitter pattering of little feet? We'll see. So long for now.

Good day my dearest friend, farewell to the world in which I live--until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment