About Me

My photo
Like art, life is a process and a gift...and now that I know that, I am doing my best to find out what that means.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

February 25th, 2006

I will stand by the side of love no matter what
no matter who
no matter how
no matter where it takes me
I will stand by the side of love because it's importent
because it's love
because it's amazing
precious
and hard to find
I will stand by the side of love even though I seem like a melodramatic fool
even though I write in verse and poetics
even though I have priorities
even though I have fears
I will stand by the side of love and live life to the fullest and love like I've never been hurt
I will stand my ground and face the music and step to the beat of my own drum
The drum of my heartbeat, the drum of me
I will stand by the side of love
I will stand by the side of God
So therefore I stand by the side of Love
God is Love
Now I know where I stand

No comments:

Post a Comment