About Me

My photo
Like art, life is a process and a gift...and now that I know that, I am doing my best to find out what that means.

Monday, September 6, 2010

October 3rd, 2003

Such pain I feel inside
It wasn't supposed to be this way
Can I just run away and hide
This sorrow-stricken face, keeping tears at bay
I miss him so much
The way he'd talk to me, his voice, and every touch
I don't know what to do
What does it ever matter to you
My heart is broken, ripped in two
I wish I knew just what to do
I feel so alone
And On My Own
Why can't I feel emotion any more
I used to have a heart
That used to adore
His every movement or stand still
I wish I had the will
The will to carry on
I thought that I'd be strong, that I'd move on and on
But I just can't ever get over him
Just can't get over my heart
I should have known from the start
That there is never room in anyone for this heart

No comments:

Post a Comment