About Me

My photo
Like art, life is a process and a gift...and now that I know that, I am doing my best to find out what that means.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

January 5th, 2005

Day in and day out I juggle to make life run smooth
I wait about and tell you the truth
Constantly ducking and jumping in and out and through the air
Even when the world falls on me, there's always a happy stare
Starlight , star bright, all you see in me is just right
Juggling just to keep my world in sight
Nothing to change, I'm simply me
I dodge and dart across the room, you see
Everything before you is all laid out for me to show
I'm just me didn't you know
Jumping through a mirror of sparkling glass
This rough spell will eventually, in time, pass
So here I go, juggling still
Waiting for you to free my will
The world falls down mad and I'm still here
Waiting for through the window my light to appear
So here I am juggling still
Juggling, juggling, juggling still

No comments:

Post a Comment